Chores. Rewards. Allowances.
Note: I am creating this list as a resource for parents. I am not endorsing any of these apps. If I find some that you all rave about I’ll start a rating system.
You’ll find mobile apps on LilyToad’s Pinterest Board: Apps / Chores.Rewards.Allowances.
(Phone Code: iP=iPhone, And=Android, BB=Blackberry
- iReward Chart – Brings the traditional reward chart onto mobile devices. Customizable, interactive interface. Keep track of your child’s good behavior and reward them. [iP, And]
- Chore Pad HD – A fun and rewarding way to keep track of chores. [iP]
- iAllowance – Teach your child about saving and spending. Tracks chores and rewards. [iP]
- Chore Bank - Allows you to create a virtual bank account for each of your kids. You can set up a chore list and assign a monetary value to each chore. When a chore is completed you can assign the money into their “bank accounts”. [iP]
- ChoreMonster – Create scheduled chores with point values. When the chore is done – the child gets the points. Add rewards that your kids “purchase” from their point collection. [iP]